Anyone for a hit of tennis?
Pat at New Bloggy Cat has been kind enough to hit the ball my way. I could wax lyrical about Pat’s ability but I won’t. Pat’s blog title was enough of a draw card for me. The game has only just begun so if you’d like to go and choose a seat I’m sure Pat would be thankful for bums on seats and an appreciative audience.
I certainly don’t feel like a pro in this game but at least I no longer look like a rubgy player with a racquet in my hand.
The requirements for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me and fluoro yellow balls:
- It amuses me that the word ‘Love’ in tennis means you have no points.
- The definition of ‘crap at tennis’ in Wiki would have my picture next to it.
- Watching tennis is enjoyable and often has me in a trance (kind of like a pendulum swinging).
- I have been known to lose sleep just to be able to watch the end of the Wimbledon/U.S./Australian open final.
- I have been to a real live tennis match.
- Almost 6 is better at tennis than I am.
- I have the reflexes of a rhinoceros.
The third and final set is upon us.
Rosanne L. Kurstedt’s Kaleidoscope
Gift From the Heart Share and Care
A huge round of applause for Pat at New Bloggy Cat. Thanks for the game, Pat.
There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Game, set and match!
Image from: here.
14 thoughts on “40-Love”
Congrats! I really love how you make an award acceptance blog about a subject and, of course, there is the love connection:)
Love the love connection! Congratulations…well deserved! And thank you for the nomination. I will have to get in gear to start my set!!! Thank you again!
More than happy to play award tennis as long as you and Kim are on my team.
I guess that make us tag team doubles!! Lol I feel blessed to have you & Kim on my team 🙂
The three mus’kay’teers (Kim, Kira, Kelly).
Gee I’m funny, not!
Oh my gosh that is great!!! I love it!!
Only thing is I’m on a different continent to you two not that that matters here I guess.
Well, that kinda stinks! Maybe Kim & I should move!! Lol but your right on here we can be close as next door…almost 🙂
Pingback: Versatile Blogger Award | Wrestling Life
Wow! You work fast.
Thank you for the nomination! I have to figure our pingbacks, but I will work on that so I can jump in the game as well.
You are more than welcome. Any probs, email me and I can send you the line of code that makes it super easy!
What fun! Thank you for the nomination!! As a fairly new blogger, I’m super excited! Thank you!
You are very welcome. It’s a great feeling sharing the love. Enjoy passing on the award.