Anyone for a hit of tennis?
Pat at New Bloggy Cat has been kind enough to hit the ball my way. I could wax lyrical about Pat’s ability but I won’t. Pat’s blog title was enough of a draw card for me. The game has only just begun so if you’d like to go and choose a seat I’m sure Pat would be thankful for bums on seats and an appreciative audience.
I certainly don’t feel like a pro in this game but at least I no longer look like a rubgy player with a racquet in my hand.
The requirements for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me and fluoro yellow balls:
- It amuses me that the word ‘Love’ in tennis means you have no points.
- The definition of ‘crap at tennis’ in Wiki would have my picture next to it.
- Watching tennis is enjoyable and often has me in a trance (kind of like a pendulum swinging).
- I have been known to lose sleep just to be able to watch the end of the Wimbledon/U.S./Australian open final.
- I have been to a real live tennis match.
- Almost 6 is better at tennis than I am.
- I have the reflexes of a rhinoceros.
The third and final set is upon us.
A huge round of applause for Pat at New Bloggy Cat. Thanks for the game, Pat.
There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Game, set and match!
Image from: here.