Words can evoke love in the form of a letter.
A sentence can express love’s sentiments.
Stories can warm the heart and fill it with love.
A personally written poem or verse can mean the world.
How many words in the English language contain the letters L, O, V and E? I haven’t a clue but here’s 10 of the best.
- Vowel- love wouldn’t be love without them.
- Clover- you might need the luck of the Irish when it comes to love.
- Solve- all the pieces fit when you find love.
- Hovel- the place one resides might resemble that of a Hobbit but is also most likely filled with love.
- Grovel- learned at an early age, the promise of love comes with strings attached.
- Novel- most who produce one of these have put their heart, soul and a ton of love into them.
- Shovel- for those who love getting dirty, talking to plants and all things garden related.
- Violet- song sung by Courtney Love and also a line in the poem ‘Roses are Red’.
- Evolve- love will continue to evolve just as humanity does.
- Envelope- love arrives safely in its protective layer.
Have another one to add? Love-related words will be graciously received below.
Image from: here.
Love for life.
Does your mind boggle when you think about the mammoth task raising children is?
Many people seem to think they muddle their way through or follow some type of process. Most also find the need to adapt to the ever-changing needs of their child/ren.
I’d like to think that I’m ‘training’ my little fellas using many methods. I couldn’t write a book on it as no one would be able to follow it. All I know is that I use my heart. Yes, I have those moments where I go off my noodle or show less than the required enthusiasm as I drag my heels to 730pm. Those moments are far outweighed by my desire to show the kids that I mean business when it comes to loving them.
Recently my brain cells played boggle over Almost 6’s desire to play basketball, soccer and football all through the Winter months. I’ll share my thoughts when the game is finished.
What mind-boggling conundrums have you faced?
Live for love.
Image from: here.
P.S I just noticed boggling rearranged is blogging. How pertinent.
Four letters to love.
Four strokes of a pen.
An immensely powerful word: spoken or written to someone who resides in your heart.
Love can also be felt without words. An embrace can convey it, a look can speak of it and a heart can be warmed by it.
[luhv] noun, verb (loved, loving)
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2 .a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
I met love for the first time when I was about 8. Our Christmas present that year was a kitten. Love was defined for me that day. Kimberly was her name and she was a member of our family for about 14 years. This was despite being attacked by a dog one day when I was off school due to illness in my teens. If I hadn’t been home…… I have fond memories of my first four-legged love and she still holds a special place in my heart.
The word love was used frivolously between then and meeting my husband in 2003 on my sister’s hens night. Love took on a new definition from that moment on.
In my 30’s I found a new definition of love that I had never known possible.When my boys were born that four letter word was redefined to that of a mother’s love. And as any mother knows there is nothing with which it can be compared. I love my mum but have a deeper appreciation of her love for me since having my own children.
I am the proud keeper of love in my heart. First loves, loves lost, loves treasured.
One word, many definitions.
Love is a word I love.
Image from: here.