Words can evoke love in the form of a letter.
A sentence can express love’s sentiments.
Stories can warm the heart and fill it with love.
A personally written poem or verse can mean the world.
How many words in the English language contain the letters L, O, V and E? I haven’t a clue but here’s 10 of the best.
- Vowel- love wouldn’t be love without them.
- Clover- you might need the luck of the Irish when it comes to love.
- Solve- all the pieces fit when you find love.
- Hovel- the place one resides might resemble that of a Hobbit but is also most likely filled with love.
- Grovel- learned at an early age, the promise of love comes with strings attached.
- Novel- most who produce one of these have put their heart, soul and a ton of love into them.
- Shovel- for those who love getting dirty, talking to plants and all things garden related.
- Violet- song sung by Courtney Love and also a line in the poem ‘Roses are Red’.
- Evolve- love will continue to evolve just as humanity does.
- Envelope- love arrives safely in its protective layer.
Have another one to add? Love-related words will be graciously received below.
Image from: here.