I would like to thank Amber at “Normal” is the New Boring for sharing this honour and her sexy undergarment post. If you haven’t popped over to Amber’s and met her family it’d be worth a visit. Settle in for a bit and if you check out her most recent post you might even get a flash of underwear. It might pay to take a clean pair with you.
The requirements for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me and my undergarments you did not (and may not have) cared to know:
- My underwear is neatly folded and in stacked piled OCD style.
- They are categorised into everyday wear, those ‘other 5 days’ and, finally, invisible undies (for when I don’t want people to know I’m wearing any).
- The type that Amber wears on Tuesday are in my bottom drawer and have barely seen the light of day in….I don’t know how long.
- My G-string wearing days are over. I never bought a T-String (these were ‘in’ after I’d had two children) unless you count the ones in the kitchen attached to the tea bags.
- My very comfy undies are in fact Bonds. They cost $8 pair on special. Pity Pat doesn’t come with them.
- My grundies are my pj’s even in the heart of winter.
- Commando? Isn’t that the trainer on the Biggest Loser Australia?
So here’s my list of superhero bloggers that may or may not wear their underwear as outerwear:
The Things I See Up Here
All About Manners
Bucket List Publications
On The Fence
Words for JP
Females United Blog
Mister G Kids
Have fun With It
A Penny For Your Thoughts
Lady in the House
What I Meant to Say
Encourage One Another Daily
I bet they’re swinging theirs in the air as they read this! As always there’s no need to follow on the tradition of, ‘I’ve shown you mine, now show me yours.’ Award to the next fifteen if the
shoe bloomers fit.
Love my cottontails!