Love is loyal.
Loyalty should be rewarded and that is why I would like to thank Kim at words4jp’s blog (again) for including Free Little Words in her list of blogs/boggers that ‘show a strength of resolve’. Some days it does not feel as if I’m deserving of this title but strength is something I find daily in other blogs, like Kim’s, which inturn strengthens my resolve.
Continuing the Dragon’s Loyalty Award traditions I must now:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 interesting things about me might be stretching the truth a little but here goes:
1. I am afraid of heights but have skydived.
2. I am an aunty on my side but not my husband’s side yet.
3. Purple is my favourite colour but I can’t wear red.
4. I was born with chocolate brown eyes but they changed to hazel.
5. I live in the suburbs but it feels like a little slice of country (quiet, rural outlook, sheep at the back fence).
6. I have had a koala walk right past me while sitting outside at night but didn’t have my camera handy.
7. My mum named her children with the same starting letter. My sister continued the tradition with her kids but I broke it with mine.
Now the part that I love the most-nominating 15 other blogs. I’ve chosen to nominate 15 blogs that have shown loyalty to my blog. When I take a gander at my stats I am constantly amazed that only three months in and I have nearly 200 followers! It astounds me that people value what I tap onto the screen each day. So here’s to many of my ‘loyals’-some visit me every day-thank you for helping keep me strong.
Teacher to Mum
M & A’s World
Mama Bear Musings
Inside My Glitching Mind
Parenting and Stuff
South Forty Rocks
Ray Ferrer-Emotion on Canvas
Cruising Through My Life
Of course, do what you wish with your award. Some of you have stated you are no longer passing on awards. That’s cool but I think it is still important to acknowledge your blogging efforts.
Love to you and your loyal followers,