Please remain seated as we move into Act Two.
With sincere appreciation to Desiree of Moms and Monsters for putting me at No.2 on her love list.
So, here are the rules:
- Display the logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
- Notify your nominees by linking to their blogs so they get notified by ping-back.
The opening scene for this act is for me to tell you 7 things about me. Hopefully they’ll not bore you to tears or have you nodding off in the front row.
- I am the first one in my family, on both parents’ sides, to graduate from high school and attend university.
- I used to be a consultant for Tupperware and Enjo-not at the same time.
- The little voices in my head ARE real until 7:30pm rolls around and then they go quiet.
- Both my boys are blankie kids. They’ve both had a favourite since early on in life and I’m sure they’ll disintegrate (the blankets that is) before they’ve grown out of them.
- I don’t like starting a job/task and then leaving it only to have to finish it later. I lose my mojo in between and it’s a lot harder to restart.
- My toilet roll always has the paper coming over the top and dangling forwards not at the back of the roll. Hubby delights in replacing them the other way around. It’s like a game of cat and mouse but the pattern is supposed to face the front, right?
- On my wedding day I arrived early which is probably the first time I have ever been early in my entire life. Only problem was I had to wait for hubby whose limo had neglected to pick up two of the wedding party.
Scene 2 and now you’ll be sitting on the edge of your seats. And the nominees are:
My sincere apologies that I haven’t written something inspiring about each of these blogs but over the last two days I’ve had to nominate 22 blogs for two different awards. Frankly, it’s eaten up quite considerable weekend time with my family and I’d rather share the love equally. So that’s the end of this performance. Now I’m off to play with lego in the cubby house and yell as I run around the backyard with a towel for a cape.
For the encore you might like to check out one, two or all of these blogs.
Much love to all,
22 thoughts on “I Love Bloggers’ Awards Act Two”
Thank you for the ping back. You are so sweet. Thanks.
You are most welcome. Hope you enjoy sharing the love around.
Thanks for the award!! Ill start compiling my list 😉
Enjoy. It takes a while but well worth it. I enjoyed spreading the love far and wide!
Thank you for the Award – I remember how long it took me to compile my last two awards so sympathise. I’m off to find fifteen more amazing blogs to nominate. 🙂
Best of luck. I hope in your search you find some amazing blogs. I’ll be looking for more just in case another love award lands on my doorstep.
Wow! Thank you so much! I can feel my hands tingling with the urge to write – let’s hope time is on my side. Enjoy your weekend!!
My pleasure. Us teachers always have so much to say. There’s no time limit as far as I know, so no rush! Have a great night! Kelly.
Thank you sooo much for the award, im so honoured,….have fun in the lego cubby sounds a cool place to be.
You’re welcome Susie. We had tons of fun in the cubby, thank you. Hope your list of loved blogs is easy to compile. Love and hugs, Kelly.
I will get my list sorted later..at the minute i’m in a warzone with three boys and an xbox….the joys of call of duty!! lol
I hope you’re playing too and winning? Best of luck with casting your 15.
Thank you so much, as a new blogger you’ve absolutely made my day! (As well as given me some great new blogs to check out!) It might take me a little longer to compile my list but it’s a lovely exercise! Thanks again!
My absolute pleasure. I look forward to reading your future posts. There’s no time line to stick to so take as long as you need. I’ll wait patiently to see your list. You might find some diamonds for me to go and check out too! Enjoy, Kelly.
Aww thanks so much 🙂 And when i work out how to link people I’ll totally get on to it, Im pretty new at this and still finding my feet. 🙂
You are very welcome. I’ve only been around a couple of months so never fear. If I can, you can and all that jazz. If you need any help please ask and I can email you some basic explanations. Love your work, Kelly.
Thanks for the nomination, Kelly! I heartily accept! I love your blog, too!
My pleasure, Heidi. I hope it’s enjoyable choosing your most loved blogs.
Thanks so much for your kindness. And much success to you. Stay fabulous! Cheers.
You are more than deserving, you are amazing. I look forward to seeing your loved list. Kelly.
Pingback: Liebster Blogging Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award | writermummy
Thank you for the acknowledgement. ♥