With sincere appreciation to Desiree of Moms and Monsters for putting me at No.2 on her love list.
So, here are the rules:
- Display the logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
- Notify your nominees by linking to their blogs so they get notified by ping-back.
The opening scene for this act is for me to tell you 7 things about me. Hopefully they’ll not bore you to tears or have you nodding off in the front row.
- I am the first one in my family, on both parents’ sides, to graduate from high school and attend university.
- I used to be a consultant for Tupperware and Enjo-not at the same time.
- The little voices in my head ARE real until 7:30pm rolls around and then they go quiet.
- Both my boys are blankie kids. They’ve both had a favourite since early on in life and I’m sure they’ll disintegrate (the blankets that is) before they’ve grown out of them.
- I don’t like starting a job/task and then leaving it only to have to finish it later. I lose my mojo in between and it’s a lot harder to restart.
- My toilet roll always has the paper coming over the top and dangling forwards not at the back of the roll. Hubby delights in replacing them the other way around. It’s like a game of cat and mouse but the pattern is supposed to face the front, right?
- On my wedding day I arrived early which is probably the first time I have ever been early in my entire life. Only problem was I had to wait for hubby whose limo had neglected to pick up two of the wedding party.
Scene 2 and now you’ll be sitting on the edge of your seats. And the nominees are:
My sincere apologies that I haven’t written something inspiring about each of these blogs but over the last two days I’ve had to nominate 22 blogs for two different awards. Frankly, it’s eaten up quite considerable weekend time with my family and I’d rather share the love equally. So that’s the end of this performance. Now I’m off to play with lego in the cubby house and yell as I run around the backyard with a towel for a cape.
For the encore you might like to check out one, two or all of these blogs.
Much love to all,