I’ve been here in Bloggersville for two months now and was pretty darn chuffed to receive, not one but two, blogging awards this week. So without further ado I’ll get on with this one first.
With much gratitude and thanks to Mama Bear Musings for sharing the love.
1. I have a wonderful husband who has the innate ability to lose his car keys.
2. Aside from being a mum, I am a relief teacher (substitute teacher) and wanna-be speed reader.
3. I cannot do one thing at once and I find sitting still and doing nothing difficult.
4. I don’t like things ‘in my face’. You know, things thrust towards you that stop millimetres from your eyes. You can’t see them because they’re just too close to focus on. Makes life fun with two under 6 and my profession.
5. I have one wonky tooth and should have listened to my parents when the option of braces was on the table.
6. Wherever I sleep, it is always closest to the door. That way I can be first out the door if there’s a fire or other calamity.
7. I crave solitude.
And now onto the most important part (drumroll please)…….
Seven sisters who may not have known they wanted this award until they got it:
I hope you love receiving your award as much as I did.